Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What A Big Ham I AM



The world is 10,000 years old. This is my belief.Everyone I hang around with agree, much to my relief.Man has dominion over the Earth and it's beast's.Global warming's a myth. So fire up the grill and let us all feast. If you can't afford health insurance that;s really too bad. Don't expect me to start crying and be very sad. Birth control is a sin you must surely agree. Crank out those babies and set your soul free.The Civil War never ended, it goes on and on.Vote against your self interest, your just a dumb pawn. The old testament and phony prosperity gospels are what I believe in.If you don't believe the way I do you are part devil's kin. The president is from Kenya this we all surely know. Impeach him for no reason, he just has to go. To my ignorant followers there are no such thing as facts. We just live in a right wing bubble, it's intelligence they lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment