Friday, October 11, 2013

We Get It. You Don't Want To Share.

  I guess Republicans never read the book" Everything I Needed To Know I Learned In Kindergarten". The author a minister whose name eludes me, wrote a brilliant book on the skills needed for life in a sane society. The main goals in the book, for me, were we need to get along and to learn to share with each other. These are skills learned in kindergarten.Did a lot of today's Republicans not attend kindergarten? Were they all home schooled by private tutors? Too bad the lessons on getting along and sharing were skipped. Seems like the emphasis was placed more on the personal pronouns I, me, and mine. Was their golden rule he who has the gold makes the rules?The solution for today's hurray for me and the hell with you form of Republican governance is simple. If you feel any program paid for by taxes is evil, then you must wear a red letter R at all times before opting out of society. There will be a meter installed in your house and one in your many vehicles so you can be charged every time you use public streets or call the police or firemen. The rest of us will shun you like the lepers of old. You don't want to associate with commoners anyway and really we have nothing in common with you. Take your money and opt out, we won't miss you trying to ruin our lives with your political insaity.

No comments:

Post a Comment