Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving For A Presidential Gift

 What was my gift from the president? According to the fifty thousand dollar a day Republican runner-up, I like all others who voted for president Obama, was given a bauble to do so. My gift was peace of mind. To me there is no greater gift. I no longer have to worry that Medicare will be turned over to insurance companies. I no longer worry that Social Security will become a play thing for Wall Street. I am confident the domestic car industry will remain strong. War with Iran is now not the first and only option. I am so thankful the most strident Tea Party congressmen were defeated. I am thankful Sherrod Brown beat back millions of outside super pack dollars to stay and fight for Ohioans in the senate. I am really thankful that right wing propagandists have been outed for what they are. I am thankful the Republicans in congress will no longer waste money and time trying to repeal Obama-care.Thank you for my gift Mr. President!

No comments:

Post a Comment