Monday, October 15, 2012

Diary Of A Wimpy President

  A Very popular series of books, among children, by author Jeff Kinney gave me the idea for the title of this blog. As I watched the president govern the last 4 years, I couldn't understand how he could be forced into letting the Bush tax cuts continue for two more years. I also couldn't understand how he allowed Republicans to hold the country hostage over a debt ceiling vote they agreed to many times before under president Bush. Then I watched his debate with Willard and all became clear. The president is a wimp. He doesn't have a clue how to deal with bullies. It would be great if Joe Biden and the president could switch jobs. Jolten Joe knows you can't give into bullies. Look how he handed Paul Ryan his lunch. Democrats are hungry for fighters not professorial wimps. Democrats across the country are dismayed by a well meaning president who is all foam and no beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment